IRMA made easy is a project about improving the usability, accessibility and overall user experience of the increasingly popular identity management app IRMA. The project is funded by NLnet foundation and carried out at [iHub] (https://www.ru.nl/ihub/), Radboud University. On this blog, we document our underlying motivations, project activities and progress and post the public deliverables. In addition, you will also find posts on related activities that also aim at making IRMA more user-friendly. You have come to the right place if you are interested in how the IRMA user experience is improving.
- Learn more about the mobile app here: IRMA.app
- Learn more about the organization behind IRMA here: Privacy by Design Foundation
- Learn more about NLnet Foundation here: NLnet Foundation
- Learn more about iHub (Radboud University) here: iHub
- Contact me at h.schraffenberger at ru.nl.
- Visit my iHub profile: Hanna Schraffenberger